Thursday, September 17, 2009

dont you just love it when some one you trust, so much goes behind your back and says some of the most hurtful things that could be said. dont you love it when they just pretend to be your friend and you tell them heaps of secrets and then they go and tell people and then you just feel like complete shit. like no one actually wants you or that everyone hast just been taking the piss about you. its kind of ironic when they're standing within listening reach and you can hear most of it anyway, or if they're staring right at you when they're talking bout you. ahhhhh, they joys in life.

i feel there's one band thats lyrics really explain these feelings

"Black Cloud"
Thousand miles
Forgetting
Anything
Everything
Wheels racing
Black cloud gaining ground
Engine roars
Rain pours down
The chase is on
My black cloud
Gaining ground
Three years spent
Outrunning
My demon
And her ring
Keep moving
With engine heart
And boiled blood
I will push on down
My wounded roads
I can outrun
I will outrun you all
Horsepower hope
Find me a home
In brand new arms
That won't let go
Racing on to my end
- Converge
thank you jacob bannon

No comments:

Post a Comment